Emergency Vet Services For Chelsea Pets
At Firefly Veterinary Hospital in Chelsea, we deliver emergency vet care during our regular business hours. We know that speed and efficiency are key in urgent care, and we work to quickly triage pets and get them in for treatment right away.
In the case of an after-hours emergency, please contact one of our referral 24/7 emergency hospitals:
What Is a Pet Emergency?
Some emergencies are pretty obvious, while others are much more subtle. If any of these situations occur, or your pet exhibits any of these symptoms, please contact us or one of our referral 24/7 emergency hospitals.
- Traumatic injury, such as being hit by a car
- Blood in vomit, urine, or stool
- Vomiting/diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Difficulty urinating or defecating
- Fight or encounter with another dog, cat, or wild animal
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic coughing
- Bloated abdomen that is hard to the touch
- Eye injuries
- Unable to stand
- Pressing head against a wall
If you’re concerned about your pet for any reason whatsoever, don’t hesitate to give us a call at (212) 243-3020 and we’ll do everything we can to help.